Random good picture Not show
1. Crumbling bollards sprouted from the broken pavement that surrounded several hundred square yards of murky water; warehouses hemmed in the dock.
2. The bollards at each end have been successful in keeping out vehicles, without impeding the passage of bicycles, prams etc.
3. Somehow, bollards still in place, they got in 20 minutes earlier.
4. Motorway bollards were due to be removed at one thirty for the first customers to stream in.
5. We planned to cut ice bollards and ice threads to save our precious supply of abseil gear.
6. His idea is to put bollards down to stop vehicular access and place seats and planters for the use of the community.
7. The floors are piled with traffic signs, plastic bollards, broken Scalextric track, toy trucks and tractors.
8. A bollard trying to grow a beard.
9. Bollards are prone to sudden collapse, and the ropes often jam in the groove behind the capstan during retrieval.
10. However these Swindon residents are petitioning for bollards and gates to prevent another invasion on their park.
11. RBNZ Governor Bollard made some strongly worded comments regarding the New Zealand economy and the low probability of easing rates.
12. It is time to attack the safety rails, bollard holes, and hatches.
13. Symbol for outdoor lighting. Standard or bollard can be specified.
14. RBNZ Governor Bollard commented that 'inflation pressures in New Zealand remain relatively strong' and 'the current setting of 8.25% with a flat outlook remains appropriate'.
15. Drag onto the page to add a bollard for blocking vehicle access.
16. Static bollard systems are designed for each site so they are tailored to meet specific threats.
17. In his statement today, Reserve Bank Governor Alan Bollard said that if the economy continued to recover, conditions may support beginning to remove monetary stimulus around the middle of 2010.
18. RBNZ Governor Bollard was on the wires saying the economy was having a "patchy" recovery, and we will get further indication of this tomorrow with the GDP release.
19. Sydney immigration lawyer Peter Bollard said reform was necessary since the old points test was not performing as expected.
20. In New Zealand, RBNZ Governor Bollard speech today had a relatively hawkish tone.
21. The lamp-post in the new King's Road is one of the type adapted from London cannon bollards.
22. It is a well known fact that designers plant a line of bollards when they do not know what to do.
23. Traditionally every hornpipe begins as the sailors come on deck and dance figures-of-eight round the bollards before setting to work.
24. Make a point of crossing where there is a central bollard.
25. The entrances to the path will be protected by bollards and a chicane[sentencedict.com], to stop any unauthorised traffic.
26. He'd cried out before he realized what the obstruction was: a pile of bollards.
27. In this paper, the detailed construction scheme and quality assurance measures for the floating bollard groove are introduced.
28. Drag onto the page, then right - click to specify standard or bollard.
29. As for a propeller of a tugboat, it is necessary to calculate the fatigue strength in the self running state as well as the static strength in the bollard state.
30. This distraction caused me to lose concentration and hit a bollard.
More similar words: pollard, dollar diplomacy, hezbollah, dollar, collar, mallard, corollary, dog collar, blue-collar, white-collar, blue-collar worker, holland, pillar, cellar, collage, collate, pillared, stellar, collapse, all around, lard, collation, ayatollah, collating, smell a rat, capillary, ancillary, collapsing, collateral, mill around.