Random good picture Not show
1. Henderson recalled that he first met Pollard during a business trip to Washington.
2. Pollard continues to languish in prison.
3. Pollard picked up the tab for dinner that night.
4. At approxi-mately 11:30 p.m., Pollard finally gave his consent to the search.
5. "I don't know," Pollard replied, professing innocence.
6. Pollard opened the conversation with some small talk.
7. Deputy Coroner Mr Pollard recorded verdicts of accidental death and said he was satisfied what had happened had been purely an accident.
8. The statement was issued after Miss Pollard refused to publish a retraction.
9. The Pollard had suffered serious head injuries and later died in Frenchay hospital in Bristol.
10. Mr. Pollard says a complete overhaul of the system is needed(sentencedict.com), to establish guilt and innocence and find the truth.
11. In his closing remarks, Pollard emphasized the need for more research.
12. Pollard and the Dingles try to outsmart each other over the barn development.
13. Pollard would sit there savoring their gradations: honey amber, copper amber, apricot amber, root-beer amber.
14. A row of pollard willows sometimes resembles a procession of almshouse men.
15. Ed Pollard of the Secret Service reported a forty-percent increase in death threats.
16. Henderson Pollard, 26, pleaded guilty to two felony charges: conspiring to receive embezzled government property and being an accessory after the fact to possessing secret U. S. military documents.
17. As he told Lawrence Pollard, the Tasmanian devil is falling victim to a cancer, which is passed on very easily.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. Pollard was honored a national hero in the popular folk book named Savior of Miao People.
19. The pollard willows were tortured out of their natural shape by incessant choppings.
20. Since I became involved in the Pollard case two decades ago through public speeches, letters to the president, and op-eds in major newspapers, I have received volumes of hate mail for my stand.
21. In 1905, Pollard started to build churches and schools from this desolated hillside.
22. The Israeli leader admitted that Pollard, a former U.S. naval intelligence analyst serving a life sentence for espionage, "was acting as an agent of the Israeli government."
23. He did not want Pollard to become suspicious that he was now onto him.
24. Henry was eventually promoted to sergeant, then lieutenant, where he now supervises Pollard.
25. You remember the story of the Essex and Captain Pollard?
26. One thing that surprised me was how hard he pushed me to pardon Jonathan Pollard, a former U.S. Navy intelligence analyst who had been convicted in 1986 of spying for Israel.
More similar words: dollar diplomacy, collar, dollar, corollary, dog collar, blue-collar, white-collar, blue-collar worker, poll, polls, polar, holland, cellar, pillar, pollen, collage, collate, pillared, stellar, pollute, poll tax, collapse, all around, polluter, polluted, exit poll, pollster, lard, polaroid, polarity.