Random good picture Not show
1. There are many dairies in Holland.
2. The star performer of the match was Bill Holland who scored 26 points.
3. They lived in Holland for ten years.
4. Germany has been matched against Holland in the semi-final.
5. I vote that we all go to Holland immediately.
6. Holland and the Republic of Ireland drew one-one.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Norway had held Holland to a scoreless draw in Rotterdam.
8. The goal put Holland into the lead .
9. Our trade agreement with Holland will expire at the end of this year.
10. He goes on to Holland tomorrow.
11. In Holland, the government sets a yearly budget for health care.
12. Norway held Holland to a 2-2 draw.
13. Holland would never dare cast himself as a virtuoso pianist.
14. The England team was grouped with Uruguay and Holland.
15. Holland won the European Championship.
16. Holland denied that he was inciting a riot.
17. Holland beat Belgium 3-1.
18. Glenn Holland: Playing music is supposed to be fun.
19. MVRDV is well-known architecture office in Holland.
20. Eugene Holland was sentenced to 20 years in prison for drug trafficking.
21. A court in Holland rejected a call by social services to extend Laura Dekker’s supervision order because of fears for her ‘social and emotional wellbeing’.
22. He was well acquainted with the literature of France[Sentencedict.com], Germany and Holland.
23. With a fine disregard for geography, she decided to start her journey to Paris by sailing to the Hook of Holland.
24. He's been blowing hot and cold about the trip to Holland ever since I first suggested it.
25. At least three times more daffodils are grown than in Holland, the next largest grower.
26. A new submarine cable was laid from England to Holland.
27. Hundreds of cars are lined up outside the factory, awaiting shipment to France and Holland.
28. My sister abandoned her husband and three children and went to live in Holland.
29. We always stock up on cheap cigarettes when we go to Holland.
30. My name is Evert , and I come from Holland.
More similar words: collar, hollow, collate, collapse, collation, hollowness, gallantly, landholder, collaborate, collapsible, null and void, melancholy, collaboration, surveillance, uncontrollable, miscellaneous, hold, allay, whole, hole, holy, call at, villa, roll, poll, toll, doll, hold on, uphold, behold.