Random good picture Not show
2. This material is available in a huge range of colours.
3. This offer is available for a limited period only.
4. That was in the days before electricity was available at the flick of a switch .
5. There are often discounts available for midweek travel.
6. Our staff will be available to give you technical support .
7. A range of ointments and creams is available for the treatment of eczema.
8. Chinese commodities available for export are varied.
9. What kind of tours are available?
10. Cash cuts have halved the number of places available on training courses.
11. Author and subject indexes are available on a library database.
12. If such materials became generally available to the optics industry the payoffs from such a breakthrough would be enormous.
13. The fabric is only available in a narrow width.
14. The funds available for the health service are finite and we cannot afford to waste money.
15. First-class accommodation is available on all flights.
16. No legal aid was available to cover representation before tribunals.
17. It's available in a choice of colours.
18. Tickets are available from the Arts Centre at ￡2.50.
19. A detailed list of our publications is available on request.
20. Is it available in sufficient quantity?
21. The table is available in several different heights.
22. What kind of wine do u have available?
23. The report form is available on disc from Personnel.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. I'll send you all the periodicals available.
25. Two very clear and comprehensive handbooks are available.
26. The carpet is available in various widths.
27. Tickets are available from the box office.
28. The offer is only available for a limited period.
29. Further information is available on request.
30. The company provides cheap Internet access. In addition, it makes shareware freely available.
More similar words: be available, availability, prevail, able, cable, table, unable, enable, tableau, be able to, suitable, disabled, reliable, variable, vegetable, bearable, favorable, agreeable, comparable, on the table, acceptable, inevitable, remarkable, changeable, vulnerable, tablespoon, uncomfortable, sustainable, considerable, unchangeable.