Random good picture Not show
1. I ejaculated mentally , " you deserve perpetual isolation from your species for your churlish inhospitality.
2. She became mentally unbalanced after the accident.
3. A mentally ill man was mauled after climbing into the lions' enclosure at London Zoo.
4. Only a small minority of the mentally ill are liable to harm themselves or others.
5. She's the warden of a home for mentally handicapped people.
6. I think you are mentally tired.
7. She mentally rehearsed what she would say to Jeff.
8. Many old people become mentally frail.
9. The trend is towards reintegrating mentally ill people into the community.
10. He is mentally ill and cannot be held accountable for his actions.
11. Physically I might not have been overseas but mentally and spiritually I was with them.
12. He was so slow that many thought him mentally retarded.
13. She was mentally competent and she had the capacity to decide for herself.
14. Few people have daily contact with mentally disabled people.
15. Mentally, I began making a list of things I had to do.
16. I felt extremely fit, both physically and mentally.
17. She mentally ticked off the names of the people she had already spoken to.
18. He wasn't mentally equipped to handle this situation.
19. She mentally awarded herself top marks for staying cool under pressure.
20. Good gymnasts rehearse their moves mentally before a competition.
21. You may be physically and mentally exhausted after a long flight.
22. The hospital has issued new guidelines on the treatment of mentally ill patients.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. He was out of sorts physically , as well as disordered mentally.
24. Male nurses are often employed in hospitals for the mentally ill.
25. By tacit agreement , Clark's friends all avoided any mention of his mentally ill wife.
26. In the mid-nineteenth century, Dorothea Dix began to campaign for humane treatment of the mentally ill.
27. The new law will secure the civil rights of the mentally ill.
28. It's going to be a tough competition but I'm mentally prepared for it.
29. The joke was seen as a slur against the mentally ill.
30. The government has drawn up guidelines on the treatment of the mentally ill.
More similar words: fundamental, experimental, environmental, developmental, environmental protection, rental, parental, elementary, documentary, implementation, commencement, amendment, entertainment, sentiment, totally, percentage, talented, orientation, eventually, presentation, comment, moment, mentor, essentially, potentially, element, mention, payment, segment, ailment.