Random good picture Not show
1. We don't go to work on Saturdays.
2. They work on a principle of heat absorption.
3. We never work on Saturday mornings.
4. None of your tricks will work on me.
5. We began work on the project in May.
6. Black slaves used to work on the cotton plantations of the southern United States.
7. She based her work on that of earlier researchers.
8. He recommenced work on his novel.
9. How would you rate his work on a scale of 1 to 5?
10. I must do some more work on that article-I haven't touched it all week.
11. He signed on yesterday and will start work on Monday.
12. Only ever work on the thing that will have the biggest impact.
13. Having a secretary frees me up to work on other things.
14. He went to work on a ranch.
15. After their work on the car their hands were besmeared with dirt.
16. She needs to work on her interview technique if she's going to get a job.
17. Ministers have begun work on the vexed issue of economic union.
18. The trains are often late, so getting to work on time is a fairly hit-and-miss affair.
19. I went back to work on Monday.
20. How is your work on that novel going along?
21. I stopped in at work on the way home to check my mail.
22. I work on the assumption that people are rational beings.
23. Work on it had begun before my sister left.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. Work on the new offices is now in progress.
25. He's about to set to work on a second book.
26. You need a lot of self-discipline when you're doing research work on your own.
27. The door needs to be in alignment with the frame before you start work on it.
28. Be reasonable - you can't expect her to do all the work on her own!
29. Congratulations upon having received your Doctorate in Philosophy.I know this has meant years of study and hard work on your part, and it is an achievement you can well be proud of.I am sure, from the fine record, that you will be equally successful in whatever career you pursue.
30. Voluntary work was particularly important in view of the fact that women were often forced to give up paid work on marriage.
More similar words: work out, work off, workout, work of art, work order, embark on, fork out, kwashiorkor, work, works, at work, artwork, work in, work at, work up, worked, network, workfare, worker, rework, working, workday, workmen, worked up, go to work, work away, stonework, housework, workforce, firework.