Random good picture Not show
1. The clarinet, flute, saxophone and bassoon are all woodwind instruments.
2. A high-pitched woodwind instrument consisting of a slender tube closed at one end with keys and finger holes on the side and an opening near the closed end across which the breath is blown.
3. A double - reed woodwind instrument similar to but larger than the oboe and pitched lower a fifth.
4. A woodwind instrument of the oboe family, with a pitch between that of an a bassoon.
5. A slender woodwind instrument with a conical bore and a double reed mouthpiece , having a range of three octaves and a penetrating, poignant sound.
6. The flute is the first one woodwind instrument.
7. A double-reed woodwind instrument similar to but larger than the oboe and pitched lower by a fifth.
8. Okay. Now we're going to go on and talk about a woodwind instrument here so Lynda, come on up.
More similar words: wind instrument, stringed instrument, instrument, instrumental conditioning, instrumental, debt instrument, instrument panel, instrumentalism, instrumentality, instrumentation, brass instrument, instrumentalist, legal instrument, instrumental role, scientific instrument, medical instrument, instrumental music, musical instrument, woodwind, surgical instrument, percussion instrument, negotiable instrument, measuring instrument, precision instrument, derivative instrument, hoodwink, document window, winding, installment payment, instruct.