Random good picture Not show
1. The wind-bell rings with no stop.
2. Life is a wind-bell tied to the heart, and only through constant baptisms can it play moving music.
3. At present, the Scenic spot is creating "Wind-bell heralding spring", "Wutong tea sea", "Ten li azalea" and other greatly ecological sceneries according to the natural conditions of Wutong Mountain.
4. Let my blessing like high low wind-bell, give you bring ding ding dany dany happiness!
5. When using the utility model, the wind-bell can make agreeable sounds under the action of the wind force as the javelin moves, which can suggest staff members on the playground to have attention.
6. I keep the wind-bell flickering slightly, wanting to wake up the abandoned love.
7. The utility model relates to a javelin which belongs to a technical field of sports goods, wherein an end part of a gun body of the javelin is mounted with a wind-bell.
More similar words: handbell, back and belly, beyond belief, lindbergh, mind-bending, charles lindbergh, windbag, windblown, windbreak, wind-borne, windbreaker, mind-blowing, bellowing, sand bed, second-best, ground beef, second best, cost and benefit, asteroid belt, windowing, yellow-bellied, window blind, hindbrain, mind-boggling, bell, put behind bars, belle, belly, belled, bellis.