Random good picture Not show
1. A wide-screen projection system was used in combination with stereo lenses to produce a three-dimensional effect.
2. What I wanted was wide-screen epic.
3. The wide-screen film has run for a month.
4. Watch shows on your wide-screen TV after plugging it into your wireless laptop.
5. This television may be the wide-screen one which is mentioned as being in the Dursley kitchen several years later, in 1995, when the Advance Guard comes for Harry.
6. Continuous wide-screen ink supply system makes sharp cuts of printing costs.
7. The wide-screen display reportedly also features the most brilliant colors and finest resolution ever imagined.
8. Bill:All of them. Since we got the wide-screen TV, he watches the sports channel all day long.
9. The wide-screen format, found in only 39.2 percent of laptops expected to ship this year, will become dominant in mid- to late 2006.
10. This is really helpful on wide-screen laptops where vertical screen space is precious but there is plenty of unused space on the sides.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. The 'visual tabs' can also be put into a sidebar, a nice feature in the age where vertical space is limited as users have moved to wide-screen displays.
12. Many retirees are couch potatoes who like popping cold beers and relaxing in front of their $2500 wide-screen high definition television set.
13. Showing the new panes on the right works best when you have a wide-screen monitor with a relatively high resolution.
14. The 3-D film cinema in this section covers a floor area of 400 square meters with a 120-degree arc screen, able to show wide-screen movies and virtual-reality city animations.
15. They stay in rooms with Jacussis, circular leather couches, wide-screen televisions, and views of the beach.
16. After laying the groundwork, Jobs builds up to the new device by teasing the audience: "Today,[Sentencedict.com] we are introducing three revolutionary products. The first is a wide-screen iPod with touch controls.
17. A trademark used for a motion-picture process designed to produce wide-screen, realistic images.
18. Trust me, he'll read your thoughts like they're projected above your head on a wide-screen.
19. Based on the company's Control Center security management software, video walls can be constructed using any PC monitor type with standard or high-definition wide-screen format.
20. Tweaked the FOV to remain equivalent across all resolutions; removing unfair advantages for wide-screen users.
More similar words: wide screen, telescreen, smoke screen, smokescreen, screen, screen out, screen off, on-screen, screener, screened, sunscreen, screening, LCD screen, windscreen, screen door, rood screen, wind screen, silk-screen, split screen, silkscreen, dual screen, full screen, screenplay, silk screen, screen test, touch screen, radar screen, the big screen, blank screen, clear screen.