Random good picture Not show
1. The lakes and wells all dried up during the drought.
2. Drawn wells are seldom dry.
3. Many wells, many buckets.
4. Sinking more wells is the best way of supplying the population with clean drinking water.
5. Mr Wells is obviously quite attached to you.
6. The fountain wells its cold water.
7. Wells was supposed to put up half the money, but later backed out.
8. Villagers still have to draw their water from wells.
9. Across central and west Texas, waterholes and wells have dried up.
10. Springs and wells were decorated, a custom which was carried over into Christian times in Europe.
11. By this time all the wells had run dry.
12. Of 27 new wells drilled, 16 have proved exploitable.
13. The fires in the oil wells blazed all night.
14. Flames spouted from the oil wells.
15. The long drought dried up all the wells.
16. Wells finally agreed, but with reluctance.
17. The wells in most villages in the region have run dry.
18. Water from shallow wells should be regarded with suspicion, as it may be contaminated.
19. Mr Wells was my Latin master at school.
20. Wells was well aware of the precariousness of human life.
21. British athletics received a tremendous fillip when Wells won the Gold.
22. Diaper was ordained deacon in Wells on 19 June 1709, and served subsequently as curate in Brent in the same diocese.
23. Environmentalists say that diverting water from the river will lower the water table and dry out wells.
24. We were able to pump clean water from several of the wells.
25. Engineers were to begin Monday an attempt to dry out the waterlogged San Pedro mountain by drilling two 300-foot-deep wells.
26. Using sections of two routes made the journey longer but minimized the distance between wells.
27. There are few exceptions where human skulls have been found in wells and which could suggest violence at a later period.
28. Three crew members of Hunstanton lifeboat undertook a sponsored run from Wells lifeboat station to Hunstanton and raised approximately ￡600.
29. Plans for the three-year exploration phase include drilling three wells and seismic studies at a cost of $ 13 million.
30. Mailing designs home to be printed on samples sewn by his mum,[sentencedict.com] Wells made a start in sports couture.
More similar words: All's well that ends well, wellspring, well-spoken, well-suited, well stocked, shell shock, well, shellshocked, swell, dwell, unwell, farewell, well up, get well, as well, do well, well-off, well off, at one fell swoop, well-done, swell up, swelled, sweller, boswell, dweller, well-fed, well known, well fed, dwell on, dwelled.