Random good picture Not show
1. He inched the van forward.
2. He pulled out to overtake the van.
3. The two vans collided at the crossroads.
4. They loaded up the van with sacks of flour.
5. The device exploded underneath a van.
6. A car and a van collided on the motorway.
7. The moving van is a monster of a truck.
8. The Mercedes began to gain on the van.
9. We hired a van for transport.
10. Although Bill has been in trouble with the police,he earns an honest penny these days by driving a van.
11. The inside of a van was as good a place as any to hold a kidnap victim.
12. Pulling out to overtake, the car collided head-on with a van.
13. The terrorists parked the van with its deadly cargo in a dark alleyway.
14. As the bus turned the corner, it collided with a van.
14. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
15. A cluster of children stood around the ice cream van.
16. In the latest raid, thieves used his van to ram a police car.
17. A mail van was parked beside my house when I got home.
18. The police hustled the thief out of the house and into their van.
19. The roads were cluttered with cars and vans.
20. The van hit the side of the bridge and ricocheted across the road.
21. The container has been thoroughlyentirely cleaned prior to vanning and all evidence of previous contents has been removed.
More similar words: caravanning, canning, banning, scanning, panning, tanning, planning, spanning, tax planning, contingency planning, city planning, urban planning, office planning, family planning, product planning, central planning, capacity planning, planning permission, strategic planning, financial planning, production planning, tannin, scanning electron microscope, material requirement planning, inning, kenning, cunning, penning, ginning, gunning.