Random good picture Not show
(1) Acute pharyngeal tumefaction, correspond acute pharyngitis of Western medicine.
(2) Methods 51 patients who have tumefaction or ache of submandibular gland were scanned by high-frequency ultrasound.
(3) Acute pharyngeal tumefaction corresponds to acute pharyngitis of modern medicine.
(4) RESULTS:Xiaojin Capsules could inhibit the mouse auriclate tumefaction induced by xylol, inhibit...
(5) It'show that Xinxiang granules can retrain ear tumefaction of mice, and have good anti - imflammatory effect.
(6) Methods:The models of mouse ear tumefaction caused by xylene and rat foot tumefaction caused by carrageenan were used to observe the anti-inflammatory action of YGLDG via oral adiminstration.
(7) ISA significantly reduced the degree of tumefaction in auricle induced by dimethylbenzene in mice removed adrenal.
(8) Methods: The anti - inflammatory action of drug was determined by ear and feet tumefaction. Sentencedict.com
(9) The result showed that Chuangyangling had the obvious inhibiting effect to the ear tumefaction of mice caused by croton oil and the cotton granuloma of rats.
(10) Objective To research the diagnosis and treatment of brain tumefaction in the operation of craniocerebral injury.
(11) Anti - inflammation effect was determined by using of auricle tumefaction mice caused by dimethylbenzene.
More similar words: agrobacterium tumefaciens, rarefaction, calefaction, liquefaction, benefaction, putrefaction, stupefaction, law of action and reaction, prime factor, faction, factional, olfaction, out of action, man of action, line of action, factionalism, satisfaction, petrifaction, cause of action, plan of action, course of action, right of action, scene of action, putrefactive, dissatisfaction, in satisfaction of, self-satisfaction, give satisfaction, production factors, find satisfaction in.