Random good picture Not show
1. She was a toll collector.
2. She was a toll collector. She liked the job.
3. The toll collector still had not appeared.
4. The highway toll collector system was researched by using the finite automata theory.
5. Objective To allocate a full-time toll collector in each medical unit and resolve the disputes due to medical charge.
6. Furthermore developed the device of IC card toll collector, the system application can improve extremely the work-efficiency, put a...
7. We have designed the hardware based on single chip and FRID which will be used in the bus as toll collector, which is proved feasible and economical.
8. After all, Goldman is not paying its 31,000 employees $500,000 a year, on average, simply to serve as Wall Street's version of a glorified toll collector.
More similar words: bill collector, electoral college, collector, tax collector, debt collector, rent collector, collector's item, ticket collector, stamp collector, solar collector, refuse collector, garbage collector, collect, re-collect, collected, recollect, to collect, collecting, collect call, collective, collection, collectivize, collectable, collectible, uncollected, recollected, recollection, collectivism, collectivity, collect rents.