Random good picture Not show
271. Sometimes, a lie is told in kindness. I don't believe it ever works kindly. The quick pain of truth can pass away, but the slow, eating agony of a lie is never lost. John Steinbeck
272. When I landed in Bombay in April 1958, a lady from Filmfare came to meet me and told me I looked like James Dean. I didn’t have a clue who James Dean was! Dharminder
273. My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too. Rodney Dangerfield
274. When I was born, some of our relatives came to our house and told my mother, 'Don't worry, next time you will have a son.'. Malala Yousafzai
275. We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish and perhaps above all, more stupid. Christopher Hitchens
276. What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife. Rodney Dangerfield
276. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
277. I think my grandmother saw my potential first. When I was young, I told her, "I think I should get a job." She said, "No, just keep boxing.". Floyd Mayweather Jr.
278. All little girls should be told they are pretty, even if they aren't. Marilyn Monroe
279. People never learn anything by being told, they have to find out for themselves. Paulo Coelho
280. If I told you I’ve worked hard to get where I’m at, I’d be lying, because I have no idea where I am right now. Jarod Kintz
281. History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren't there. George Santayana
282. I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet. Rodney Dangerfield
283. My doctor told me to watch my drinking. Now I drink in front of a mirror. Rodney Dangerfield
284. What a doctor I’ve got—he’s really mixed up. Last week, he grabbed my knee and told me to cough. Then he hit me in the balls with a hammer. Rodney Dangerfield