Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||If I told you I’ve worked hard to get where I’m at, I’d be lying, because I have no idea where I am right now. Jarod Kintz|
- Similar sentences
- You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can on..
- If I am really a part of your dream, you'll come back one day.
- If I am the chief of sinners, I am the chief of sufferers also.
- If I am to meet with a disappointment, the sooner I know it, the more of life I shall have to wear ..
- If I am worth anything later, I am worth something now. For wheat is wheat, even if people think it..
- It is my own fault if I am deceived by the same man twice.
- I am not a bit anxious about my battles, If I am anxious I don't fight them, I wait until I am read..
- Never get married in college; it's hard to get a start if a prospective employer finds you've alrea..
- I am not now that which I have been.(I am not what I used to be.).
- You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one.
- It's easy to fall into a trap, but hard to get out again.
- If we only had some God in the country's laws, instead of beng in such a sweat to get him into the ..
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times har..
- To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal. Individuals like mys..
- I used to work at McDonald's making minimum wage. You know what that means when someone pays you mi..