Random good picture Not show
1. It's your turn to do the table. Do is often used with nouns ending -ing:to do the shopping/cleaning/ironing/vacuuming.
2. Some husbands still think it beneath their dignity to do the shopping.
3. Did you remember to do the shopping?
4. It's such a chore to do the shopping every day!
5. He was beefing about having to do the shopping.
6. She thought It'such a chore to do the shopping every day!
7. Offer to do the shopping - you may need list but offering is enough to surprise her - believe me!
8. She ordered him to do the shopping.
9. Some husband still think it beneath their dignity to do the shopping.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. With Chancellor at the wheel, they had left enfamille to do the shopping.
11. With Ivy and Ken she would take a weekly trip into Aberdeen or Banchory to do the shopping.
12. Our sick ones received their injections, then off we went to do the shopping.
13. At Spring Festival and Christmas everyone is rushing to the shops to do the shopping.
14. I said to him to go home; She ordered him to do the shopping.
More similar words: teleshopping, shopping, go shopping, shopping mall, shopping bag, shopping cart, shopping list, shopping basket, shopping goods, shopping center, window-shopping, shopping centre, electronic shopping, hopping, whopping, chopping, job-hopping, island-hopping, chopping board, chopping block, where the shoe pinches, all over the shop, clotheshorse, popping, mopping, topping, sopping, dropping, cropping, stopping.