Random good picture Not show
1. These antibodies are directed against Thyroglobulin and Microsomal antigens of the thyroid 3.
2. Thyroglobulin secreted by the epithelial cells, makes up 90 percent of the colloid.
3. Objective:To investigate the relations between level of thyroglobulin and thyroid stimulating hormone in pregnant women.
4. Thyroglobulin antibody (TGA) production in vitro by cultured peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) from patients with autoimmune thyroid disease (AITD) was measured by ELISA technique.
5. The recombined vector that can transfer thyroglobulin(Tg) epitopes gene into cells was constructed.
6. To determine the value of thyroglobulin detection for diagnosis and monitoring of thyroid carcinoma.
7. The tumors were nonimmunoreactive with thyroglobulin and thyroid transcription factor 1 and for markers contemporarily used for renal differentiation.
8. Employing immunoperoxidase technique to determine the distribution of thyroglobulin and thyroxine in the thyroid made us possible to understand the functional state of follicular cell.
9. Objective To investigate the clinical significance of thyroglobulin antibody and thyroid peroxidase antibody in patients with vitiligo.
10. From the result, thyroglobulin could be considered as good marker for diagnosis of tumors of thyroid follicular cell origination.
11. Objective:To investigate the relations between level of thyroglobulin (TG) and thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) in pregnant women.
12. Objective To study the value of changes of thyroglobulin in detecting property of thyroid nodule.
13. The active iodine is then united to a tyrosine residue of thyroglobulin.
14. As the epithelial cells manufacture the thyroid hormones, the hormones are stored in the thyroglobulin molecule.
15. This was supported by immunohistochemistry, which revealed positive staining with CK19 and thyroglobulin.
16. Three glycoproteins have been tested, their inhibitory capacities in decreasing order were: porcine thyroglobulin, human serum transferrin and hen ovalbumin.
17. TTF-1 is related to development of the thyroid gland and regulates and controls transcriptions of thyroglobulin(TG), thyroperoxidase(TPO), and thyrotropin(TSH) receptor genes.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. Therapeutic effects were evaluated by 131I whole body imaging, 18F-FDG tumor imaging and levels of serum thyroglobulin and its receptor, and adverse effects were also observed.
19. Conclusion The mechanism of the thyroid hormone action disrupted by pentachlorophenol may be associated with descreasing thyroglobulin in FRTL-5 cells.
20. As greater clinical correlation is obtained, the usefulness of thyroglobulin determinations will increase.
21. Here is an example of immunofluorescence positivity for anti - thyroglobulin antibody.
More similar words: immunoglobulin, globulin, euglobulin, antiglobulin, gamma globulin, globule, globular, globus, lobule, lobular, thyroid, thyroxin, lobulated, euthyroid, thyroxine, myoglobin, thyrotoxic, hemoglobin, thyrotropin, thyroid gland, antithyroid, hypothyroid, thyroiditis, parathyroid, hyperthyroid, haemoglobin, thyroidectomy, thyroid hormone, oxyhemoglobin, hyperthyroidism.