Random good picture Not show
1. The city is being throttled by traffic.
2. They throttled the watchman and robbed the bank.
3. The attacker then tried to throttle her with wire.
4. He throttled the guard with his bare hands.
5. The criminal throttled the watchman and robbed the bank.
6. I like her, although I could cheerfully throttle her at times .
7. He grabbed her by the throat and began throttling her.
8. He throttled back when he was going round a sharp corner.
9. He drove the police car at full throttle and dashed at the gangsters.
10. He said the over-valuation of sterling was throttling industry.
11. This fight scarf is throttling me.
12. We should throttle down the development of the company.
13. The team's offense ran full throttle.
14. High tariffs throttle trade between countries.
15. These government restrictions are going to throttle our trade.
16. The pilot got very low before he throttled back.
17. Lovelock eased back the throttles and the ship steadied.
18. The campaign is continuing to run at full throttle.
19. The pilot throttled back as he came in to land.
19. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
20. You can ease the throttle back now that we have climbed high enough.
21. The throttler may be approximately divided into two types[sentencedict.com], one is mechanically con-trolled type and the other is vacuum controlled type.
22. Advantages of this solution are homogeneity (the mediations and the throttler and dispatcher both run in the same environment) and high-performance design (entirely synchronous).
More similar words: throttle, throttle valve, at full throttle, throttling, bottler, bottle, mottle, bottled, mottled, bottle up, ink bottle, bottle-fed, bottle cap, bottlenose, bottle gourd, bottle-feed, bottleneck, wine bottle, bluebottle, beer bottle, soda bottle, bottle-neck, bottled gas, littler, rattler, battler, settler, tattler, hit the bottle, water bottle.