Similar words: brazos, cefoperazone, razor, hydrazone, razorback, razor edge, chimborazo, tetrazole. Meaning: n. antihypertensive drug (trade name Hytrin) used to treat high blood pressure.
Random good picture Not show
1. OBJECTIVE To improve the synthetic procedure of terazosin hydrochloride.
2. METHODS Terazosin hydrochloride was synthesized from anhydro-piperazine via acylation, reduction, amination, salification etc.
3. CONCLUSION: The results suggest that terazosin is a safe and efficient medicine for BPH in normotensive patients, and may serve as a good antihypertensive effect for BPH with hight blood pressure.
4. Methods: Terazosin hydrochloride was synthesized from anhydro - piperazine via acylation, reduction, amination, salification etc.
5. Conclusions Both doxazosin and terazosin were effective and safe for the treatment of mild and moderate primary hypertension.
6. These drugs, which do not shrink the size of the prostate, include: Cardura (doxazosin), Flomax (tamsulosin), Hytrin (terazosin), and Uroxatral (alfuzosin).
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. It can be used as quality control of terazosin hydrochloride capsules.
8. OBJECTIVE: To determine the effect of terazosin on benign prostatic hyperplasia ( BPH ) and its safety.
9. Objective To evaluate the safety of combination therapy with amlodipine and terazosin in middle aged and old male patients with essential hypertension.
10. Objective To observe the changes of tissue factor pathway(TFP) and tissue factor pathway inhibitor(TFPI) in essential hypertension and study the effects of enalapril and terazosin.
11. Conclusion Smoking history and genetic history of high blood pressure may affect the therapeutic effect of Terazosin .
12. The rates of withdrawing treatment due to side effects were in turn 18.5% of Phenoxybenzamine, 7.4% of Prazosin, 5.1% of Terazosin, and 0% of Doxazosin mesylate con- trolled release tablets.
More similar words: brazos, cefoperazone, razor, hydrazone, razorback, razor edge, chimborazo, tetrazole, razor clam, razor-sharp, omeprazole, razorblade, tetrazolium, safety razor, occam's razor, nitrofurazone, electric razor, as sharp as a razor, after closing, zoster, herpes zoster, literary composition, piperazine, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, character assassination, Azotobacter, eosin, rosin, cosine, myosin.