Random good picture Not show
1. Nobody ( being ) in, I didn tenter the hall.
2. Nous allons tenter l'impossible pour le sauver.
3. A man stooped down and fastened the chain around the tenter of a steel beam, stepped back and blew the whistle once more.
4. The results indicated that the type of oil emulsion formed by absorbing tenter frame exhaust was determined as W/O with the optical microscope measure.
5. When having self-supporting properties, the dope is peeled as a wet film (46) from the belt, and transported into a tenter dryer (60).
More similar words: joint enterprise, be on tenterhooks, center of attention, entertainment center, interrogative sentence, tenterhook, intermittent, tercentenary, letter of intent, entente cordiale, intermittently, sentence pattern, contentedly, discontented, contentedness, contented, discontentedly, intermittent claudication, contentment, sententious, sentential, sententiously, discontentment, intent, tented, lenten, entente, detente, content, patented.