Random good picture Not show
(1) They have finally decided to take the plunge and get married.
(2) They finally decided to take the plunge and get married.
(3) We've decided to take the plunge and get married.
(4) But for those who take the plunge there is plenty to keep them amused, particularly if they play bowls or golf.
(5) Against this, many who take the plunge derive enormous satisfaction from building up a family enterprise.
(6) Ralph and his wife decided to take the plunge into business.
(7) And once you do take the plunge[sentencedict .com], avoid the computer ads for at least a year.
(8) Now they're tuned up and ready to take the plunge for the triathlon season ahead.
(9) He decided to take the plunge.
(10) So why did Mr Kindler take the plunge?
(11) He'll take the plunge and start his own business.
(12) Take a test; Take the plunge.
(13) In London, swimmers take the plunge in the Serpentine lake, on Christmas day.
(14) So why not take the plunge and have it over?
(15) Jennifer : Sure Take the plunge! Super comfy, isn't it?
(16) A: Are you ready to take the plunge and pound the pavements for new one?
(17) So get him to skip the comb over, take the plunge, and shave it all off.
(18) I decided to take the plunge, but waited another fortnight before I mailed the letter.
(19) If you have been thinking about buying shares, now could be the time to take the plunge.
(20) Indeed, if many investors abjure the listing , those who hold their noses and take the plunge might make even more money.
(21) They muddled around the fringes of true power, never quite brave enough or decisive enough to take the plunge.
(22) But with only five runners declared-and two of those pulled out before racing-she decided to take the plunge.
(23) Inspired by the Sixties, we asked a few brave souls to take the plunge and dress up like latter-day Twiggys.
(24) She looked towards the Archdeacon and recognised the signs of some one about to take the plunge.
(25) I came to the decision by myself and how I drove that Cabinet to take the plunge I shall never know!
(26) Until then, our Buying With Confidence section on page 66 explains how to protect yourself when you take the plunge.
(27) This last observation seems so heartfelt, so poignantly rendered, that one can only advise Mr de Botton himself to cease his solitary endeavours and take the plunge into the pleasures of office life.
(28) It will be interesting to see where ( and if ) Rafa decides to take the plunge.
(29) But if the big money remains on the sidelines, unpersuaded that a bottom is near, the wait for bargain hunters to take the plunge could be very long and very painful.
(30) When the site was recently mentioned on MetaFilter right around the time I was getting my 2-year exam, I decided to take the plunge myself and order some glasses online.
More similar words: take the place of, plunge, take the cake, take the road, take the lead, take the bull by the horns, pull the plug, lunge, take to, take place, take time, take turns, take pleasure in, make the most of, lung, clung, plunder, make a mistake, plundered, nom de plume, hunger, pungent, dungeon, youngest, expunge, pungency, take, stake, take out, take for.