Random good picture Not show
1. Tajik Prime Minister Akil Akilov voiced heartfelt condolences to the Chinese people, wishing for a swift reconstruction in the disaster-stricken region.
2. The Tajik side reiterated that it strongly condemned East Turkistan terrorist forces and supported china's policy on this question.
3. As I said, a training in Tajik anthropology is suddenly looking very useful.
4. During his visit to Tajikistan, Premier Wen met with Tajik President Emomali Rahmon and Prime Minister Akil Akilov.
5. The state language of Tajikistan is Tajik .
6. Mandarin for the Tajik, the Indo - European family of the Iranian language, and Persian similar.
7. The Tajik hajj uniform is embroidered with the country's symbols, possibly the nation's flag or coat of arms, religious officials said.
8. The establishment project of Tajik Abat Town in Xinjiang is leading of the government. Tajik shepherds gradually become adapted to the new life-style, undergoing the changing course of culture.
9. Senior officials from the Tajik government, Chinese Ambassador to Tajikistan Fan Xianrong and other staff of the embassy greeted Wen at the airport.
10. Tajik Prime Minister Akil Akilov held a welcoming ceremony for Wen's official visit at the airport.
11. At the border post, two Tajik truck drivers stood beside their ancient Russian truck.
12. Tajik Prime Minister Akilov chaired the meeting.
13. The Uygur, Kazak, Hui, Kirgiz, Mongolian, Tajik and Xibe ethnic minorities now all have their own professional theatrical troupes and have produced a galaxy of outstanding artists.
14. Amnesty said that Usmonov appeared to have been tortured while being held by the Tajik authorities.
15. Abdullah Abdullah, Mr Karzai's main challenger, is seen as a Tajik, and hence unacceptable to some Pushtuns.
16. A kilo of heroin in Afghanistan was worth $2, 500; in the Tajik capital, Dushanbe, it was worth $5, 000.
17. On July 5, 2005,(http://sentencedict.com) President Hu Jintao met in the hotel where he stayed with Tajik President Emomali Sharipovich Rakhmonov.
18. The nationalities including Uighur, Kazak , Hui, Kyrgyz , Tajik, Tartar all believe in Islam almost.
19. On November 25, 2010, Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao held talks with his Tajik counterpart Akil Akilov in Dushanbe.
20. The haggling is done as it has been for years—in a mixture of Russian along with Kirgiz, Uzbek, Tajik and other tongues.
21. Mr Karzai is a Pushtun, a member of Afghanistan's largest ethnic group, and Dr Abdullah is perceived as a Tajik (though he is actually half Pushtun).
22. The lawyer says, instead of giving her access to her client Urinboy Usmonov, the Tajik authorities have granted interviews with him to local journalists.
23. Public health measures such as enhanced surveillance and immunization may be put in place at the borders by Tajik health authorities and their counterparts.
24. The biggest prize for Russia would be to win the support of China when Medvedev meets President Hu Jintao at the summit of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) in the Tajik capital Dushanbe.
25. He may be half-Pushtun and half-Tajik, but as a prominent member of the anti-Taliban Northern Alliance, he is seen by Pushtuns as a Tajik, and by Pakistan as a stooge of India.