Random good picture Not show
31. Then we surfaced from the subway and took a taxi here.
32. The bus service is discontinued for the time being because of the building of the subway.
33. Steps lead down to the subway from the upstream side.
34. Their office building was a goodish distance from the subway station.
35. Times Square is the nexus of the New York subway.
36. A 15-year-old girl was attacked at knifepoint in a subway.
37. Many of the city's populace travel to work by subway or bus.
38. Even with a change of trains, the subway is quicker than a cab at rush hour.
39. In Paris, bus and subway services were also affected.
40. This is a story about being on a subway.
41. I skipped the bar and took the subway home.
42. The homeless slept on subway grates to keep warm.
43. Subway passages were used as bomb shelters during wartime.
44. He then makes his getaway in the subway.
45. Bus and subway services have been fully integrated.
46. I got on the subway and had to get off because I was feeling sick.
47. They took the subway out of that world every morning and returned to it every afternoon.
47. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
48. The two play New York subway cops who also are foster brothers.
49. Across the street was another subway station as Dadaistically set amid suburban grass and trees.
50. It did not seem odd to him that the subway held more compelling things than the famous city above.
51. Planners expect the new segment of the subway to carry as many as 3,000 people per day.
52. The subway will get you around town, but it helps if you dig synchronized sweating.
53. Keith Haring was entertaining the masses with volunteer paintings on sidewalks and subway walls.
54. Mira Sorvino stars in this dim-witted, dimly lit monster flick about gigantic cockroaches living in the New York subway system.
55. Water from the broken water main cascaded into a subway station.
56. I walked to the subway station on West Fourth and took the train home at quarter to one.
57. We went into the lounge bar of an old hotel beside the subway station.
58. Large-scale public commissions and community schemes, such as housing estate and subway murals, are often forms of residency.
59. Many urban homeless were seeking refuge in subway stations and bus depots.
60. The city had built a great water-supply aqueduct to the Croton River and was imagining its future subway system.