Random good picture Not show
1. Lastly, the Subjective Tests Group is defining a method of assessing the quality of the coded information.
2. Subjective test results suggest that the proposed scheme is not affected by channel conditions and is able to produce speech with enhanced quality in adverse environments.
3. Did that require an objective or subjective test of reasonableness?
4. Automated assessment of the subjective test is one of key techniques in automated assessment system.
4. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. We test the user-satisfaction with the subjective test, as well as domestic similar music suggestion system Sina and Sohu. The results suggest that our music suggestion system was predominant.
6. In summary:the writer hold supportable attitude to subjective test, the speaker argue that two tests have different effect, therefore, that help each other.
7. Because writing is a kind of subjective test, the answers are open-ended and thus provide discrepancy between different raters.
8. This subjective test is impractical for advancing scientific research, which requires theories, models and algorithms in addition to empirical evaluations.
9. In fact, PSC is a subjective test, the standardization in course of implementing PSC has a great influence on the test result.
10. Automated assessment of the subjective test is a key technique of online test system.
11. G. 729A. We compare it's algorithm with G. 729's, and give the subjective test results and code implementation and complexity.
12. A system has been proposed to fulfill the voice conversion between men and women based on the LPC analysis, which have compared with other methods, In addition, the result of subjective test is given.
13. In summary, the writer holds an all-favorable attitude towards subjective test, and the speaker argues both tests have different roles to play and thus, mutually complementary.
More similar words: objective test, projective test, subjective, subjectively, subjectiveness, subjectivism, subjectivist, subjectivity, destructive testing, project objective, objective statement, objective, nonobjective, objectively, objective function, subjection, objectiveness, objective lens, subject index, objective method, objective system, objective evidence, long-term objectives, marketing objectives, management by objectives, objective measurement, subject, objectivity, objectivism, detective story.