Random good picture Not show
1. Results:The tumor had distinct components of carcinoid, struma and some squamous epithelium.
2. Misdiagnosis rate of color Doppler for struma nodosa, thyroid adenoma, thyroid carcinoma was 10.0%, 25.0%, 33.3%, respectively.
3. A case of struma ovarii is presented with magnetic resonance(MR)imaging and pathologic findings.
4. Rarely, a struma ovarii can even be a cause for hyperthyroidism.
5. Methods Clinical data of 18 cases of struma ovarii were analyzed and the slides were re-examined under microscope with immunohistochemical staining.
6. Results The incidence of the struma ovarii was 3.75% in mature teratoma of ovary. The clinical features were non-specific pelvic tumor or no symptom found in the patients in physical examination.
7. The first differential diagnosis has to be struma ovarii, which is a monodermal ovarian teratoma that is usually cystic.
8. Struma ovarii is usually indistinguishable from other solid ovarian neoplasms , based on CT appearance only.
9. Other major rivers include the Struma and the Maritsa rivers in the south.
10. Struma ovarii is a rare form of mature teratoma of the ovary .
11. Methods After surgery 28 cases of pathologically confirmed Ultrasonographic characteristics of struma ovarii were retrospectively analyzed.
12. Results: Malignant transformation of MCT amounted to 1.4% of all MCT. Of the 11 cases, 7(7/11) were squamous cell carcinoma, 3(3/11) adenocarcinoma, and 1 (1/11) malignant struma ovarii.
13. Results 28 cases in the ultrasound examination can correctly diagnosed only 8 cases of struma ovarii, accounting for 28.5%, the majority of misdiagnosed as ovarian malignancy.
14. Thyroid adenoma had normal thyroid tissue around them, while struma nodosa did not.
15. Struma ovarii may be associated with mucinous or serous cystic neoplasm of ovary, so finding struma ovarii is not enough.
16. Objective : To investigate the use of laparoscopic procedure in the diagnosis and treatment of struma ovarii.
17. Objective To evaluate the ultrasound examination of the diagnostic value of struma ovarii.
18. Objectives: To explore the Ultrasonographic characteristics of thyroid adenoma and struma nodosa,[http://Sentencedict.com] and to detect their specific manifestation so as to improve the Ultrasonographic diagnosis.
19. Objective To study the clinical and pathological features of struma ovary .
More similar words: harry s truman, truman, harry truman, truman doctrine, stringed instrument, president truman, strum, spectrum analyzer, rostrum, lustrum, nostrum, strummer, colostrum, sequestrum, instrument, mare nostrum, instrumental, debt instrument, wind instrument, instrumentality, instrumentalist, brass instrument, legal instrument, instrumentation, instrumentalism, instrument panel, instrumental role, medical instrument, musical instrument, instrumental music.