Random good picture Not show
1. Skating on the skating rink is good fun.
2. The road was like a skating rink .
3. Margarett had gone from school to the skating rink.
4. There's a skating rink uptown.
5. On this cold night, the skating rink was a carnival.
6. We took the cable car up to the skating rink, and the view was stunning.
7. They scheduled a night meeting at the Dreamland Skating Rink on Jan. 25 to stir up the righteous.
8. The skating rink will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. during summer vacation.
9. Rumei: Wow ! It has a skating rink and a roller coaster. That's unusual.
10. In the evening we all went to the skating rink.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. Her plan includes a bowling alley, a skating rink, a miniature golf course and a library.
12. In the shadow of Lenin's tomb, the new skating rink is open.
13. They settled first at Bournemouth, where Margie and Jenny had begged to go because it had a professional skating rink.
14. A: It is not necessary . You can rent them at the skating rink.
15. By winter, the lake ice, where they became very good ice - skating rink.
16. On weekends, I usually go in - line skating in a large skating rink near my house.
17. A six, seven year - old my daughter child enters the skating rink?
18. Tianchi is not only a summer resort, but also a good alpine skating rink in winter.
19. Only in America 0 are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
20. Only in Scotland are there disabled parking places in front of a skating rink.
More similar words: skating, ice-skating, ice skating, roller skating, wedding ring, boxing ring, voting right, ingratiating, tinkering, skateboarding, hungriness, skate, gringo, grinding, grinning, ring road, peregrination, stingray, drinking, cheapskate, skateboard, stinking, tinkling, roller-skate, shrinking, sitting room, waiting room, battering ram, sprinkling, drinking age.