Random good picture Not show
1. Fox's co-head of marketing, Tony Sella, told me.
2. Objective To study the morphologic change of sella turcica of woman at menopause age.
3. Sella pass, near Godwin - Austen glacier , is named after him.
4. This syndrome is associated with defect of the sella diaphragm, benign intracranial hypertension, long term administration of Bromocriptine, surgery and radiotherapy of the pituitary gland.
5. The base of the sella is seen here, above which is the tan - colored pituitary gland.
6. Helicopters take daredevils up to the nearby Sella mountain for a hair-raising descent into the village of Colfosco.
7. We wanted to move the ball wide to allow Sella and Mesnel some space.
8. On the sagittal non-contrasted T1-weighted images, there is no posterior pituitary bright spot noted in the sella .
9. The tumor also extended to the frontal sinus and sella turcica. Nasal examination showed bulging mucocele from the bilateral ethmoid and sphenoid sinus.
10. Conclusion:Pituitary abscess should be considered when patients presented diabetes insipidus, hypopituitarism , sella bone erosion and sella neoplasm similar to a cyst tumor in CT or MRI.
11. Methods:50 cadaveric head specimens were observed of the pituitarium and seller septal foramen in sella turcica region.
12. Objective To summarize the features of myxedema coma complicated with operations on the sella tumors, and discuss the preoperative prevention and clinic treatment.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
13. Next came a cable car up from Corvara into the famous Sella Ronda circuit.
14. This head CT scan demonstrates a mass with irregular margins in the region of the sella. Such a mass may impinge upon the optic chiasm, just like a pituitary adenoma.
15. Objective:To discuss a transethmoidal surgical approach for chordomas involving the clivus and the sella turcica region .
16. Clouds were replaced by a bright blue sky and a winter sun that turned the flat-topped Sella mountain the color of caramel.
17. Results 5 cases with meningioma were located in intrasellar region. 4 cases in the tuberculum sella, 1 case in the diaphragma sella.
18. Objective To discuss the clinical value of a craniotomy via supraorbital keyhole approach for sella area tumor in neurosurgery.
More similar words: rosella, sellable, tessellate, sell at a loss, tessellated, tessellation, self-flagellation, sell well, sell, cella, fella, stella, paella, shellac, cellar, seller, sellout, sell up, sell-off, outsell, sell out, sell off, selloff, resell, sell-out, novella, stellar, lamella, rubella, capella.