Random good picture Not show
1. This seems to me to be mostly self-regarding poppycock.
2. The examples are purposely petty because tiny details of everyday life do preoccupy parents and consume-even distort-their judgment and self-regard.
3. When self-regard is so shatteringly undermined, the symbols of a former shaky greatness become almost an affront.
4. And what have I become, with my white house, and my carefully nurtured life which now seems so self-regarding?
5. Based on these findings, the current study was carried out to examine factors that make people self-regarding or other-regarding by priming the dictators' economic or social system.
6. The paternalistic interference by epidemic prevention and control on individuals especially on individual voluntary and self-regarding action must be justified ethically.
7. Extensive studies have demonstrated that the allocating behavior in dictator games could be affected by various factors, showing self-regarding or other-regarding tendency.
8. On the aspect of its performing manner, Taoism introduced morality into filial piety while emphasized the latter, so that it changed the manner of absolute self-regarding tendency of Taoism.
9. In conclusion, this study demonstrates that people are more self-regarding under the economic system, but more other-regarding under the social system.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
10. In Experiment 1, the economic system was primed by the task to judge the value of money, and the dictators were found more likely to show self-regarding behavior under this circumstance.
11. Some see him as too young and inexperienced for a dangerous world; others find him unattractively self-regarding and aloof; still others question his patriotism.
12. It gives to individual liberty over other moral or social considerations within self-regarding.
13. The creators of "Modern Family" are tapping into a different, more self-regarding anxiety: less focused on how families interact with the outside world; more centered on how they function internally.
14. The emergence of New Realism today is a deep penetration to Western Traditional Realism, and the bringing order out of chaos to Chinese oil painting's attention to conception and self-regarding.
15. The intervention on the individual's action, especially strong paternalistic intervention on individual's voluntary and self-regarding action must gain ethical justification.
More similar words: self-regard, regarding, disregarding, self-reading, self-regulating, self-regulation, self regulation, self-respecting, self-renewal, self-repair, self-respect, self-reliant, self-reliance, self-reproach, regard, self-restraint, regards, self-reflection, regard as, self-realisation, self-realization, disregard, regardful, as regards, in regard to, in regard of, regardless, in this regard, disregarded, pay regard to.