Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has. Epictetus|
- Similar sentences
- He is a fool who cannot be angry, but he is a wise man who will not.
- He is a wise man who speaks little.
- He is not a wise man who cannot play the fool on occasion.
- He is the wisest man who does not think himself so.
- Do not hire a man who does your work for money, but him who does it for love of it.
- He was a wise man who invented God.
- The living man who does not learn is dark, dark like one walking in the night.
- The man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone.
- It is a wise man that makes no mistakes.
- It is a wise man that never makes mistakes.
- He is not a lover who does not love forever.
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not h..
- The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
- He will always be a slave who does not know how to live upon a little.
- He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it.