Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||A wise man thinks all that he says, a fool says all that he thinks.|
- Similar sentences
- A wise man thinks a lot but doesn't say much.
- The fool talks, and the wise man thinks.
- The wise man knows he knows nothing, the fool thinks he knows all.
- The wise man knows he knows nothing, but the fool thinks he knows it all.
- If a man thinks he is not conceited, he is very conceited indeed.
- A wise man always listens respectfully, speaks humbly, and smiles gently - even when he disagrees w..
- It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows.
- He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which ..
- A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.
- When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty.
- What a man thinks of himself, that it is which determines, or rather indicates, his fate.
- A wise man ought to realize that health is his most valuable possession.
- Every man feels instinctively that all the beautiful sentiments in the world weigh less than a sing..
- It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.
- He was a wise man who invented God.