Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||If anyone tells you that a certain person speaks ill of you, do not make excuses about what is said of you but answer, "He was ignorant of my other faults, else he would not have mentioned these alone. Epictetus|
- Similar sentences
- If a woman tells you she's twenty and looks sixteen, she's twelve. If she tells you she's twenty-si..
- You do not have to be a genius or highly educated to succeed in life. If you are determined, well-p..
- If you have a goal, write it down. If you do not write it down, you do not have a goal - you have a..
- You must think for yourself, what you must do. If someone tells you, then you are not trying.
- A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is ..
- Imagination doesn't always make you long for what you cannot have, but rather thrive in what you do..
- Procrastination is stealing time - those who procrastinate always do not have enough time.
- All of us do not have equal talent, but all of us should have an equal opportunity to develop our t..
- A benefit consists not in what is done or given, but in the intention of the giver or doer.
- I would rather have the affectionate regard of my fellow men than I would have heaps and mines of g..
- The drug addict does not care about what is important or worthwhile in life, such as family, career..
- It is beneficial to learn more about what is around us–so that we are more knowledgeable and open-m..
- And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be..
- The good life, as I conceive it, is a happy life. I do not mean that if you are good you will be ha..
- If you live long enough, you'll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you'll be a better perso..