Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||A true genius admits that he/she knows nothing. Albert Einstein|
- Similar sentences
- When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by his sign, that the dunces are all in co..
- In matters of healing the body or the mind, vacation is a true genius!
- A wise man thinks all that he says, a fool says all that he thinks.
- He that converses not knows nothing.
- If a friend tells a fault, imagine always that he has not told the whole.
- He knows nothing; and he thinks he knows everything. That points clearly to a political career.
- It is not shame for a man to learn that which he knows not, whatever be his age.
- And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be..
- A man is lucky if he is the first love of a woman. A woman is lucky if she is the last love of a ma..
- It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows.
- If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater, suggest that he wear a tail.
- Above all, don't lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a..
- A wise woman puts a grain of sugar in everything she says to a man, and takes a grain of salt with ..
- Talent is that which is in a man's power; genius is that in whose power a man is.
- Jealousy is that pain which a man feels from the apprehension that he is not equally beloved by the..