Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Jealousy is that pain which a man feels from the apprehension that he is not equally beloved by the person whom he entirely loves. Joseph Addison|
- Similar sentences
- Jealousy is not a barometer by which the depth of love can be read, it merely records the degree of..
- If a man cannot understand the beauty of life, it is probably because life never understood the bea..
- An expert is a man who has stopped thinking - he knows!
- The follies which a man regrets most, in his life, are those which he didn't commit when he had the..
- No book is really worth reading at the age of ten which is not equally - and often far more - worth..
- Different people may not learn the same things from reading the same book, and a book that someone ..
- Writing a book is a horrible, exhausting struggle, like a long bout with some painful illness. One ..
- A man should always consider how much he has more than he wants.
- There is nothing so strange and so unbelievable that it has not been said by one philosopher or ano..
- A man can do no more than he can.
- A man cannot whistle and drink at he same time.
- A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.
- You can lead a man up to the university, but you can't make him think.
- What a man thinks of himself, that it is which determines, or rather indicates, his fate.
- Talent is that which is in a man's power; genius is that in whose power a man is.