Random good picture Not show
1. Mr Robertson would be a credible candidate.
2. Robertson is not far off her target.
3. It was Robertson who came closest to scoring.
4. Martinez will face Robertson in tomorrow's final.
5. Robertson was a doer, not a thinker.
6. Robertson won the race and Cameron was/came/finished second.
7. Haig and Robertson saw it as the lunatic ravings of a mad politician.
8. Robertson tried to dredge up an image of her in his mind.
9. Chris Robertson of Australia beat his compatriot Chris Dittmar in the final.
10. Lord Robertson lacked the courage to tell us.
11. Robertson retained his post as Minister of Information.
12. Robertson found himself agreeing with its sentiments.
13. Is Robertson your married name?
14. But they had not reckoned with Lord Robertson.
15. Superintendent Robertson did not care about the mutterings from the lower ranks against her strict disciplinarian attitude.
16. Bill Robertson, the changes make the economic problems of his hometown, Pittsburgh,[Sentencedict.com] more difficult.
17. Robertson Nicoll's daughters married army officers while his son became a physician.
18. Robertson, above, also concerned an insurance agent, but there was no such obligation.
19. Since the debate Robertson has shot up in the polls.
20. It should be said immediately that Robertson does not belong to a Pentecostal church.
21. Pat Robertson was scheduled to speak on Tuesday but was prevented from attending by the weather.
22. With his latest, hard-hitting campaign ad, Robertson has really gone beyond the pale.
23. Ibrox, therefore, could be an acid test for Robertson, Levein and a few others.
24. Was it true that she had been one among others who had put up bail for Wullie Robertson?
25. The container was commissioned on a contract hire agreement with David Robertson Haulage.
26. The Hibs defence, moving out after a corner kick,(http://sentencedict.com) left Robertson completely clear on the left.
27. Clearly unnerved by the physical presence of Mark Hateley, he failed to clutch a looping cross by Robertson.
28. For most people such details might be rather boring, but Robertson makes the narrative come alive through the personalities.
29. The political figure who has tried the hardest to harness this newfound enthusiasm is Pat Robertson.
30. It's not the way to celebrate your centenary, as manager Ally Robertson knows only too well.
More similar words: roberts, robert louis stevenson, robert, robert koch, robert e. lee, robert brown, robert owen, robert boyle, robert frost, robert burns, robert fulton, robert walpole, robert penn warren, robert oppenheimer, desert soil, prober, paul robeson, herbert spencer, all sorts of, robe, support software, robed, probe, start something, watson, strobe, aerobe, stetson, disrobe, latrobe.