Random good picture Not show
1. Henry Purcell was one of the greatest English composers.
2. Purcell championed social programs for the elderly.
3. Purcell, Haydn and Schubert were among the many who derived most of their basic musical training from being apprenticed as choristers.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
4. Purcell, Vivaldi and Telemann were among his favourite classical composers.
5. Tonson's printer and Purcell himself put on an extra turn of speed in case.
6. There is room for one wheelchair in the Purcell Room; please apply through the Festival Hall box office.
7. The Shop Officers and Mary Purcell would prepare a statement. 4.
8. Purcell wrote about his son's illness for a popular magazine.
9. Did Purcell start with this because it needed revision and transposition before it could be published?
10. But Dominic Purcell hasn't expressed the same squeamishness and claims that Gacy's cell is the best locale to shoot Lincoln because "it has the best light."
11. Among others are Purcell, Wagner, Verdi, Puccini, and Richard Strauss.
12. As expedition leader, Michael Purcell was equal parts colleague and boss, with a raspy voice and a sonic laugh and a playful sarcasm, but he knew the Remus subs as well as anyone.
13. Henry Purcell , English composer, died in London from tuberculosis.
14. They had a third alternative in Joe Purcell, a decent, low-key man who had been attorney general and lieutenant governor and done a good job with both positions.
15. Henry Purcell was a most outstanding Briton composer in 17th century, and also a key man exist period between two stages of counterpoint music high development during history.
16. The most famous is Henry Purcell (1658-1695), whose opera "Dido and Aeneas" is a classic.
17. There are probably fewer hard facts about the life of Henry Purcell than that of any other great composer since the Renaissance.
18. In every movement of these pieces, there are nods towards the baroque-to Purcell as much as to Bach.
19. Composers such as Orlando Gibbons , John Jenkins , William Lawes and Henry Purcell wrote prolifically for such viol consorts.
20. The first season follows the rescue of Lincoln Burrows "Dominic Purcell", who is accused of murdering Terrence Steadman "Jeff Perry ", the brother of the Vice President of the United States.
21. To a pilot, the distant nowhere of Tasil Point is a treacherous cone of radio silence, but to an oceanographer like Purcell, there are few better places to be.
22. There was also a revival of the middle baroque composers such as Purcell and Corelli.
More similar words: source language, air cell, hair cell, mother cell, solar cell, helper cell, cancer cell, intercell, sleeper cell, parcelling, killer cell, uniform resource locator, ensorcelled, daughter cell, intercellular, intercellular substance, purchase, purchaser, source, repurchase, purchasing, cell organelle, purchasable, purchase tax, outsource, resource, bulk purchase, hire purchase, purchase cost, hire-purchase.