Similar words: nitrobenzene, chlorobenzene, dichlorobenzene, trinitrobenzene, probe, prober, azobenzene, senecio. Meaning: n. a uricosuric drug that reduces the level of uric acid in the blood; used to treat gout.
Random good picture Not show
1. Probenecid can delay this for the renal excretion.
2. HPLC method for determination of ampicillin and probenecid capsules was established.
3. Mesylate Rescriptor Pefloxacin, Probenecid , Glue live factor etc. of film repair, strong effect.
4. Probenecid improves the kidneys ability to remove uric acid from body.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
5. These agents, such as allopurinol and probenecid, are available worldwide and are safe and inexpensive.
6. Aim:To compare the effects of the drug transporter substrates such as probenecid, methotrexate, digoxin and verapamil on renal excretion of dicycloplatin in rats.
7. Objective: To establish an HPLC method for the assay of ampicillin and probenecid in their compound capsules.
8. Higher blood concentration of ceftiofur and longer half life can be observed when administered together with probenecid.
9. Multidrug resistance-associated protein(MRP) plays an important role in the pharmacokinetics of a drug in the body. However, the function of MRP can be affected by probenecid.
10. Objective To evaluate the pharmacokinetic properties and bioequivalence of two different capsules of ampicillin probenecid capsules.
11. The results suggest that it may be appropriate to prescribe uric acid–lowering drugs, such as allopurinol and probenecid , to these otherwise healthy individuals.
More similar words: nitrobenzene, chlorobenzene, dichlorobenzene, trinitrobenzene, probe, prober, azobenzene, senecio, probe into, bromobenzene, microprobe, space probe, current probe, decision problem, robe, robed, robert, strobe, aerobe, disrobe, microbe, robeson, latrobe, roberts, bathrobe, wardrobe, long robe, anaerobe, robertson, microbeam.