Random good picture Not show
1. Gender is an important dimension in personal care.
2. For personal care the chain of complaint is: physician, charge nurse, nursing supervisor, hospital administrator, hospital director.
3. They combined domestic, personal care, and specialist skills, taught by other professionals, such as physiotherapy, or speech therapy.
4. For some people, personal care plans will be drawn up.
5. About 1 in 4 were in nursing and personal care facilities or offices and clinics of physicians.
6. Except unusually, receiving personal care from relatives is not seen by either party as an automatic right.
7. Further information: Recruiting and employing a personal care worker by M Dunne.
8. The most important people involved in your personal care are the nurses.
9. My brief review of personal care given by relatives has stressed the theme of variation, especially by gender.
10. Our personal care items are new, never been opened and have warranty information in the packaging.
11. Eczacibasi's core sectors are pharmaceuticals, ceramic sanitaryware and personal care products.
12. Product Information : Furniture Accessories Mail Order Products, Personal Care of Home Healthcare.
13. Scans, repairs and gives personal care to your PC in one minute.
14. Personal care products merchandiser:Called on supermarkets and took orders from department managers. Conducted comparative price surveys. Organized promotional activities and managed shelf stock.
15. The multifunctional milk glycerides for personal care products are researched in this paper.
16. Personal Care Products, Deodorants , Cosmetics, Canned Food Products, Coffee Processed Beverage Mixes.
17. Looking at the evidence available, there seem to be four main principles which determine who offers personal care.
18. The study, at a large Fortune 100 manufacturing company, focused on employees who provide personal care to an older relative.
19. The charge nurse and the nursing supervisor are the ones to talk to if there is any problem with personal care.
20. Of course this new policy is about cutting cost because it is about cutting corners in personal care.
21. Their properties target them towards skin care, hair care, personal care and decorative cosmetics.
22. Alkyl polyglycosides are being increasingly used as surfactants and emulsifiers in personal care products.
23. Jobs in low-skill service occupations such as food preparation, personal care, and house cleaning were also fairly stable.
24. Everyone in the family is happy with the payment arrangement. Nothing was put in writing. But elder law attorneys say families should draw up a formal personal care contract.Sentence dictionary
25. At Hangzhou maternity and infant hospital , we promise to integrate personal care with international medical care.
26. Contrary to industry statements, there are no regulatory standards that limit formaldehyde, 1, 4-dioxane or most other toxic chemicals in personal care products sold in the United States.
27. Free entry for pre - registered visitors associated to the personal care industry and related industries.
28. Find Sagamore Beach salon, spa, and health services, beauty, personal care and services.
29. In the 1960s, the natural childbirth movement, feminism, and other factors renewed interest in the personal care given by midwives.
More similar words: personal check, personal computer, personal, personally, impersonal, personalty, personalise, personality, personal loan, personalize, impersonally, personal income, personalised, personalized, personalities, interpersonal, personal growth, personal wealth, personal estate, personal selling, personal property, personal income tax, personalization, personal effects, personal pronoun, personal identity, personal business, personal allowance, Personal Assistant, personal interests.