Random good picture Not show
1. Pseudorabies virus( PRV) parasites at peripheral nervous system after infection and is able to spread to synapse-linked neurons or organs.
2. Your peripheral nervous system has been damaged, so called diabetic neuropathy.
3. Methods: The clinical data of 26 patients with peripheral nervous system complications after open-heart surgery were collected and retrospectively analyzed.
4. The somatic portion of the peripheral nervous system regulate muscles that move at will.
5. The neurofibromas are multiple benign neoplasms of the peripheral nervous system, arising from mesodermally - derived Schwann cells.
6. Unlike peripheral nervous system ( PNS ) axons, severed central nervous system ( CNS ) axons are unable to regenerate.
7. The lesions of peripheral nervous system occurred in 48.4% of cases, acroparesthesia was observed most often.
8. Lead poisoning can cause kidney damage,[sentencedict.com/peripheral nervous system.html] injury to the central and peripheral nervous system and brain damage in particularly aggravated cases.
9. At intervals along its length groups of nerve fibres emerge from the spinal column to connect with the peripheral nervous system.
10. Abnormal gait included hemiplegia gait, brain paralysis gait, cerebella gait, peripheral nervous system injury gait, festination, pain gait and spinal column and spinal cord injury gait and so on.
11. Some recent studies suggest that DOMS may result from multifactor such as the formation of sarcomere, disorder of microcirculation, and changing of peripheral nervous system.
12. Its best - selling drug in China is Methycobal, which treats damage to the peripheral nervous system.
13. Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP) is an acquired immune-mediated inflammatory disorder of the peripheral nervous system but often can have central nervous system involvement.
14. Anatomically, the nervous system is divided into the central nervous system and the peripheral nervous system.
More similar words: central nervous system, nervous system, peripheral, federal reserve system, nervous, nervously, nervousness, operating system, periphery, caste system, system, subsystem, ecosystem, systematic, wage system, command system, solar system, river system, barter system, immune system, binary system, factory system, scoring system, urinary system, unitary system, skeletal system, systematically, domestic system, economic system, lymphatic system.