Random good picture Not show
1. As we have seen, pentecostalism has many predecessors.
2. As I delved into the history of pentecostalism and began visiting all the pentecostal churches I could, some discoveries surprised me.
3. Wherever pentecostalism goes it evokes both joy and anger, gratitude and rejection, polemic 77 and schism.
4. Pentecostalism and jazz are undeniably siblings, with all the consanguinity and rivalry such a blood link always brings with it.
5. This helps explain why pentecostalism is attracting most of its membership among the impoverished majority rather than among the privileged few.
6. It is precisely among these rootless pathfinders that pentecostalism is exhibiting its fastest growth.
7. To the outsider pentecostalism seems to be drenched in paradoxes and contradictions.
8. Admittedly, few people think of pentecostalism as being in the forefront of feminism.
9. Still, no religious movement, pentecostalism included, is isolated from the rest of the culture.
10. Because pentecostalism is so widespread, I did not have to travel very far to begin my odyssey.
11. After all, the first pentecostals all came into pentecostalism from other denominations, bringing along their established biases.
12. The analogies between jazz and pentecostalism continue into more recent years.
13. However, this does not mean that pentecostalism does not embody a complex of religious ideas and insights.
14. He also insists that pentecostalism does not merely alleviate the alienation from society many people feel.
15. Pentecostalism is making dramatic advances among the upwardly mobile.
16. Pentecostalism clearly has a powerful internal dynamic.
17. Another result is that Pentecostalism is wonderfully innovative.
18. One result of this is that Pentecostalism draws on the full talents of the population.
19. And in Latin America Pentecostalism has shattered the Roman Catholic Church's monopoly.
20. Pentecostalism continues to thrive in the land of its birth.
21. Smith offers a third view: that Pentecostalism thrives because of the effects of competition.
22. Why are women drawn in such lopsided numbers to pentecostalism?
23. However small the sparks at Azusa Street were, within a few decades, pentecostalism had become a full-fledged forest fire.
24. Yoo believes that in recent years he can detect a convergence between pentecostalism and minjung theology.
25. Those who hold that tongue speaking is the defining characteristic of pentecostalism insist on the Topeka advent.Sentence dictionary
26. This capacity for absorption, as we have seen, is not unusual for pentecostalism.
27. In fact, it may be this polychrome character that makes pentecostalism so attractive to so many people.
28. The pages that follow chart my peregrinations through the engrossing world of pentecostalism.
29. No movement as big and fast - growing as Pentecostalism can be captured in a single phrase.
More similar words: pentecostal, pentecost, state capitalism, intercostal, sentimentalism, mentalism, capitalist economy, orientalism, fundamentalism, experimentalism, instrumentalism, environmentalism, transcendentalism, entente cordiale, costal, subcostal, talisman, vitalism, fatalism, capitalism, talismanic, maintenance cost, capitalized cost, socialist economy, stalinism, costal cartilage, installation cost, interstate commerce commission, sentimentalist, interstate commerce.