Random good picture Not show
1. "Howdy, pardner," he said in his slow Texan drawl.
2. Pardner , ' says I, 'what has happened?
3. "Listen, pardner , " said the leader, ignoring the policeman and addressing Hurstwood.
4. You parking your horse in Vida Warren's closet, pardner?
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
5. Won't you come out, pardner, and be a man?
6. Come down, pardner and be a man.
7. The copycat cowboys even managed to turn up with a beautiful pardner by both their sides.
8. A strait-laced family is invited to spend the winter with Elizabeth and Pardner is assumed to be her husband.
9. By Elizabeth and "I Talk to the Trees" by Pardner .
10. Hey Felix, "2000t" can stand for anything from cell phones models to your future robot sex pardner .
11. These false bargains are always variations on the Hollywood standard -- do business with us, pardner, or die.
More similar words: gardner, hard news, hardness, forwardness, outwardness, inwardness, awkwardness, hardness test, backwardness, straightforwardness, wordnet, bird nest, weirdness, absurdness, hard-nosed, richard nixon, a hard nut to crack, sparring partner, general partnership, preparedness, pard, partner, part-owner, shepard, pardon, copartner, gardiner, hardener, gardener, leopard.