Random good picture Not show
1. "Howdy, pardner," he said in his slow Texan drawl.
2. Pardner , ' says I, 'what has happened?
3. You parking your horse in Vida Warren's closet, pardner?
4. Won't you come out, pardner, and be a man?
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
5. Come down, pardner and be a man.
6. "Listen, pardner , " said the leader, ignoring the policeman and addressing Hurstwood.
7. The copycat cowboys even managed to turn up with a beautiful pardner by both their sides.
8. A strait-laced family is invited to spend the winter with Elizabeth and Pardner is assumed to be her husband.
9. By Elizabeth and "I Talk to the Trees" by Pardner .
10. Hey Felix, "2000t" can stand for anything from cell phones models to your future robot sex pardner .
11. These false bargains are always variations on the Hollywood standard -- do business with us, pardner, or die.
More similar words: gardner, hard news, hardness, forwardness, outwardness, inwardness, awkwardness, hardness test, backwardness, straightforwardness, wordnet, bird nest, weirdness, absurdness, hard-nosed, richard nixon, a hard nut to crack, sparring partner, general partnership, preparedness, pard, partner, part-owner, shepard, pardon, copartner, gardiner, hardener, gardener, leopard.