Random good picture Not show
1. Nationalisation and the frequent replacement of individual owner-managers by shareholders and managerial bureaucracies have both changed the structure of industry.
2. The Batesville Daily Guard's owner-manager told a grieving Terence James, that its policy is not to include anyone—gay or straight—as a survivor unless they are legally married.
3. Owner-manager general trust is found playing more significant role on organisational structure and performance in high-tech than low-tech SMEs.
4. High-powered females, at that: these were company directors, partners, owner-managers and senior civil servants.
5. Managers The person responsible for operating the business may be the owner (an owner-manager, also called an entrepreneur) or a professional manager employed by the owner.
More similar words: general manager, vice-general manager, stage manager, manager, managerial, manageress, Performance Management, management performance, bank manager, mine manager, managership, top managers, city manager, file manager, managerially, sales manager, hotel manager, branch manager, deputy manager, middle manager, credit manager, factory manager, resource manager, project manager, service manager, program manager, product manager, session manager, personnel manager, operation manager.