Random good picture Not show
1. Only five weeks after the October revolution, he had narrowed the group that could exercise the right to the labouring masses.
2. On the eve of the October revolution, the Provisional Government accepted this as a temporary expedient.
3. Then in along came the Great October Revolution.
4. This paragraph relates to the October Revolution.
5. The radiance of the October Revolution shines upon us.
6. The salvoes of the October Revolution brought us Marxism - Leninism .
7. The salvoes of the October Revolution brought the advanced theory of Marxism - Leninism to China.
8. The October Revolution ushered in a new era in the history of mankind.
9. The victory of the October Revolution to the Russian Red flag over and over, but for the last Tsar Nicholas II and his family, it means the end of life.
10. The October Revolution was a turning - point in human history.
11. Could Marx predict that the October Revolution would take place in backward Russia?
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
12. The October Revolution overthrew the bourgeoisie , an event without precedent in world history.
13. After the October Revolution the propagation of Marxism led the qualitative shanges the New Culture Movement.
14. After the October Revolution, Lenin paid more and more attention to the problems of economy management as the Bolshevik party transferred her work center to the economy construction.
15. Russia gave birth to Leninism and through the October Revolution became the first socialist country.
16. The October Revolution opened up a new epoch in world history.
17. How would the association mark the anniversary of the Great October Revolution?
18. That was at the Ambassador's reception to mark the anniversary of the October Revolution.
19. With the advancement of pluralistic aesthetics in "the Silver Age" after the October Revolution, a literary Renaissance occurred in the 1920's.
20. The Chinese revolution is a continuation of the great October Revolution.
21. Recall the year 1918, when we celebrated the first anniversary of the October Revolution.
More similar words: counterrevolutionary, revolution, revolutionary, revolutionize, green revolution, french revolution, russian revolution, american revolution, glorious revolution, industrial revolution, evolution, devolution, organic evolution, solution, resolution, absolution, dissolution, final solution, saline solution, joint resolution, ablution, dilution, pollution, ablutions, aberration, revolt, thermal pollution, revolve, convolute, revolving.