Random good picture Not show
1. The wind shifted to the north.
2. This combination of cheese and apples is not an invention of the north of England.
3. North Korea is one of China's staunchest allies.
4. Dense fog is covering roads in the north and visibility is very poor.
5. The wind shifted from east to north.
6. From the lowlands of the south to the rugged peaks in the north[sentencedict.com/northing.html], Derbyshire has something for everyone.
7. In which direction are you going, north or south?
8. The building is oriented south and north.
9. A compass needle always points north.
10. The Labour Party retained its traditional stronghold in the north.
11. The wind has come round to the north.
12. The Sahara Desert is a natural barrier between North and Central Africa.
13. The pioneers went west across North America, cutting down forests and planting new crops.
14. There appeared to be a growing gulf between the prosperous south and the declining towns of the north.
15. Coeducation is very common in North America.
16. The Republicans have quite a large following in the North.
17. In winter, the weather in the North can ice people's breath.
18. The coastal road diverges from the freeway just north of Santa Monica.
19. He lives to the north of here.
20. It is difficult to imagine how the North and South could ever agree on a formula to unify the divided peninsula.
21. setVariables() uses the easting and northing values to set required variables.
22. The Jinyintan bathing place northing link Bohai Sea road 2 kilometers, the good communications, are the summer spend the summer the good destination which the leisure takes vacation.
23. Hence, it is northing but an information war, or information aggression, she said.
24. Eat a live toad in the morning and northing worse will happen to you for the rest of the day.
25. This is what we do and who we are, live for northing but die for something, your call.
26. Egypt capital Cairo, located at the Nile River delta apex south of 14 kilometers place, northing Mediterranean Sea 200 kilometers.
27. This MGRS point is accurate within one meter and is presented using 15 characters, where the last 10 characters are the easting and northing values within the specified grid.
28. The collection of photogrammctric data provides free elevation data in addition to the northing and easting data of the ground plane.
29. The first swallow company adjoins to Tang the Cao highway, the northing Tangshan 40 kilometers, south is apart from the Caofeidian port 45 kilometers.
30. The getNorthing() (in Listing 5) and getEasting() (in Listing 6) methods calculate the northing and easting values.
More similar words: worthiness, unworthiness, newsworthiness, airworthiness, seaworthiness, trustworthiness, farthing, creditworthiness, credit-worthiness, earthing, birthing, near thing, a near thing, other things being equal, brass farthing, clear-thinking, among other things, think nothing of it, nothing short of, know a thing or two, like nothing on earth, think nothing of, paper thin, paper-thin, wear thin, wafer-thin, north island, worthily, earthiness, unworthily.