Random good picture Not show
1. America was far richer in the nineties.
2. Temperatures were still in the high nineties.
3. The expression 'boy band' is a nineties coinage.
4. Recession in the early nineties put a damper on growth.
5. By this time she was in her nineties and needed help more and more frequently.
6. Many of the stars of the nineties have completely vanished from the music scene.
7. She was still hale and hearty in her nineties.
8. She was well into her nineties when she died.
9. She lived on well into her nineties.
10. In the nineties most state-owned industries were sold off.
11. He made his name in the nineties boy band Boyzone, before going on to a highly successful solo career.
12. The temperature must be in the nineties today.
13. My grandfather was in his early nineties when he died.
14. Congress finally outlawed speaking honoraria in the early nineties.
15. The fashion for the gentler Nineties is generally for lower heels.
16. Eighties-style extravaganzas or not, one hopes the Nineties will see it in some form.
17. Some 40 assemblymen are now in their nineties; almost half are octogenarians.
18. In the early nineties remnant of the old gold rushes, the worlds energy companies rushed to Baku.
19. That is how I see the Nineties as a possible new dawn.
20. By the nineties,(Sentencedict.com) he was for a brief time the most celebrated scientist in the world.
21. At the peak of its popularity in the late nineties, the band sold ten million albums a year.
22. The industry received a lot of bad publicity in the early nineties.
23. These trends only got worse as we moved into the nineties.
24. She was the woman who discovered the personal stereo in the early nineties.
25. Sharp, smart and with a great soundtrack, Juice is a rebel movie for the Nineties.
26. There was a period of comparative stagnation in the nineties and a brief interruption following the financial panic in 1907.
27. The architects say the carbon fibre structure is a design for the nineties.
28. If these regulatory bodies succeed, it will be one of the most interesting developments of the nineties.
29. These days all that seems innocent stuff - occasional cigarette smoking isn't enough for schoolkids in the Nineties.
30. One reason commercial diet companies are having problems is that they received a lot of bad publicity in the early nineties.
More similar words: ninetieth, nine times out of ten, ninety-nine, proprieties, ninety, kinetic, kinetics, akinetic, ninety-two, nineteen, ninety-one, ninety-four, fine tuning, nineteenth, telekinetic, hyperkinetic, genetic screening, kinetic theory, kinetic energy, pharmacokinetics, genetic engineering, ties, duties, panties, eighties, equities, twenties, mid-forties, amenities, properties.