Random good picture Not show
1. The cab was decked out with multi-coloured lights.
2. Fig. 2 shows the same design used for Fig. 1, knitted in multicolour slip stitch.
3. Black and white was changed into multi-colour by her.
4. Multi-colour, fresh moulding, suitable for multi-spot using.
5. Programmers can utilise variable brightness and multi-colour LED states to their full advantage when designing new and innovative tools in Max MSP and Reaktor.
6. Multi-colour printing: Colour printing not limited by the use of process colours. Any number of colours and any special colours may be used.
7. Process colour printing: A form of multi-colour printing in which only four definite colours, viz. : yellow, magenta, cyan and black are used.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. If he turns up in a multi-colour jersey, he's got my bet.
9. Wet-on-wet: The condition of printing on a multi-colour press that the succeeding coloured inks being overprinted before the previous ink HAS dried.
10. Water-in-water multi-colour coating is a kind of low-cost, non-polluting new decorative building material.
11. Formulation mechanism of water-in-emulsion multi-colour pearl coating is described. Formula, manufacturing process, properties and operational essentials of the coating are introduced.
12. A quick and easy multi-colour flow field survey technique has been developed that makes it possible to acquire and present S-colour and 15-detail graphical records of total pressure.
13. Overlay a transparent sheet used in the preparation of multi-colour artwork showing the colour breakdown.
14. ASI sandstone has four main colours in its product range, that of palm grain, desert yellow , purple cloud and multi-colour.
More similar words: multicolour, multicoloured, multi-coloured, multicolor, multi-color, multicolored, multi-colored, multicollinearity, multicomponent, multicultural, multiculturalism, tricolour, multicell, multicast, multiclass, multicenter, multichannel, multicellular, parti-colored, multi, multi-, multiway, multi-ply, multiform, multiple, multiuser, multiply, multitask, multimode, multitude.