Random good picture Not show
1. In the recent years, the priority in microsporidian invasion researches has been advanced from the activators to the physiology and biochemistry of the spores.
2. The microsporidian had a medium oral infectivity and low transovarian transmission to silkworm , Bombyx mori.
3. Microsporidian can infect a wide rage of the invertebrates and vertebrates, especially including the economic insect, fish, rabbits, fur animal, nibbling the teeth and primate.
4. With this method it is easy to distinguish microsporidian spores from virus, bacteria and fungus spores.
5. Microsporidia are obligate intracellular parasited eukaryotes. The range of hosts included invertebrate and vertebrate. The microsporidian species parasited mainly fishes and insects.
More similar words: microspore, microsporum, microsporangium, microsphere, microporosity, meridian, viridian, microgrid, basidiospore, neosporin, neurospora, Microsoft, microsome, microstep, cyclosporin, micropore, Pityrosporum, microseism, microscopy, microscope, microstate, microsomal, microstrip, microsomia, Cladosporium, prime meridian, microscopic, microsecond, microstomia, microswitch.