Random good picture Not show
1. Mesopore evolution mechanism of phenolic resin-based activated carbon spheres was studied by M?ssbauer Spectroscopy and Transmission Electron Microscope.
2. In this paper, research work on mesopore activated carbon fiber at home and abroad is reviewed. Methods of pore size control such as activating process, metal catalyst and nonmetal add...
3. In the range of the mesopore and macropore, there are two apexes on the pore-size distribution curves.
4. In addition, the mesopore structure zeolites have fewer cations in framework,[sentencedict.com/mesopore.html] lower hydrogen storage capacities than other materials were observed.
5. The preparation of activated carbon with mesopore by catalyst was summarized.
6. The second and third fractions were mesopore and micropore diffusion respectively, and the intraparticle diffusion was the control step.
7. However, further increase in mesopore size led to a decrease in the reaction rate, which is due to low surface area of the MOF material.
8. DCC catalyst consists of a modified mesopore zeolite with pentasil structure for primary product of naphtha range to undergo secondary cracking for producing light olefins.
9. There are micropore and mesopore in mesoporous hollow sphere, which give it potential applications in many fields as a new kind of functional material.
10. In the process of tens years' development, the interest on this kind of material stepped from micropore to mesopore, and to macropore.
11. Higher temperature and more additive increase mesoporosity, and the BWC of AC is obviously positively-related with its mesopore volume, meanwhile affected by its micropore surface and total volume.
12. Air oxidation treatment leads to a remarkable increase in the surface area and mesopore volume of AC samples but little change in the quantity of surface oxygen groups.
13. With Datong coal as feedstock, addition of appropriate chemical solution and employing Stepple furnace, obtained was an activated carbon with predominant macro and mesopore and improved absorbability.
14. The progress of synthesis of silica-alumina catalysts with the range of the pore diameter increases from micropore to mesopore and application of sol-gel method are reviewed.
15. The types of combination between pore and throat are mainly mesopore leptothroat and fine pore-leptothroat.
16. However, its application to petrochemical industry is limited due to the amorphous character of mesopore wall and weak acidity, as well as poor hydrothermal stability.
17. According to cumulative porosity percentage of pores with various radius of coal, the pores with coal were classified into three categories, namely micro-pore, mesopore and macropore.
18. In recent years more uses have been found for this material with the advent of mesopore activated carbon fiber.
19. At the same time, the specific surface area and the mesopore and m...
More similar words: mesopotamia, mesophase, mesophyll, mesophyte, mesophilic, soporific, mesorectum, micropore, esop, aesop, isopod, esophagus, oesophagus, esophageal, oesophageal, esophagitis, meso-, aesop's fables, oesophagitis, anthroposophy, meson, esophagectomy, esophagoscopy, sophomore, mesoderm, theme song, mesozoic, mesocarp, gastroesophageal, esophagostenosis.