Similar words: medulla, medullary, medullated, adrenal medulla, intramedullary, medulloblastoma, medulla oblongata, dullard.
Random good picture Not show
1. Norepinephrine is converted to epinephrine by an enzyme, N-methyltransferase, which is present almost exclusively in the adrenal medulla.
2. Links also occur between the two optic lobes and run from the medial part of the protocerebrum to each medulla separately.
3. The adrenal medulla secretes catecholamines which are not involved in any feedback mechanism to the pituitary. 340.
4. In young roots, medullas are absent and starch grains scatter in cortex parenchyma.
5. In normal group and sham-operated group, Microglia in medullas including internal capsule and corpus callosum appeared weakly NGF as well as GDNF weakly positive.
More similar words: medulla, medullary, medullated, adrenal medulla, intramedullary, medulloblastoma, medulla oblongata, dullard, dull, dully, dulles, dulled, dullish, dullness, dull-witted, bulla, sulla, mulla, pull at, mullah, ullage, ampulla, sullage, lullaby, pull away, ampullae, nullable, john foster dulles, pull along, hizbullah.