Random good picture Not show
(1) Meanwhile, the Medellin drug cartel has been largely dismantled and its leader, Pablo Escobar, was killed.
(2) The five-page statement, delivered to radio stations in Medellin, did not specifically claim responsiblity for the blast.
(3) And a car bomb near a Medellin shopping mall injured 50.
(4) In Medellin, two employees of the El Espectador newspaper were shot dead by gunmen.
(5) Excelso has a nutty flavour and Medellin is very fragrant.
(6) In Medellin, a three-week lull in bombings was broken on Saturday night when a dynamite blast damaged two telephone control boxes.
(7) Major Cities: Santa Fe de Bogota, Medellin, Cali, Barranquilla, Cartagena.
(8) Cities such as Bogota, Cartagena and Medellin have become safe after a decade-long, US-backed military offensive that has pushed guerrillas deep into the jungle.
(9) In Medellin, Colombia, there are activities planned for the whole population, including festivals, celebration of physical activity week and activi- ties involving old and young people.
(10) Medellin is located in a valley, the region's residents in many poorer simple houses, built on the hillside as a residence.
(11) To get our Colombian visas we bussed back to Medellin.
(12) At one point U.S. military and intelligence services had 17 spy planes over Escobar's home city of Medellin.
(13) Stocks in Bogota fell 0. 92 percent, while prices in Medellin declined 0. 20 percent.
(14) At least 50 people are feared to have been buried by a landslide in the Colombian city of Medellin.
(15) A grey-bellied Night Monkey born in captivity climbs onto his mother's arms at the Santa Fe Zoo, in Medellin, Colombia. The Night Monkey is an endangered species.
(16) The sentences of 30 years were for the soldiers who actually carried out the murders of two young men in a town some four hours from Medellin.
(17) A 'nocturnal monkey' called Marteja, feeds its newly born cub at the Santa Fe Zoo in Medellin, Colombia.
(18) Dancers attached to a crane perform during the South American Games closing ceremony in Medellin, Colombia.
(19) The coffin of Ana Fabricia Cordoba is carried by relatives and friends during her funeral in Medellin.
(20) Xinhua News: According to foreign reports, Colombia's second largest city Medellin 5 landslide events, about 200 people were buried.
(21) On January 17, the airport stuff William, 49, dressed as cartoon character "Popeye the sailorman" to entertain his relatives and friends in Medellin, Columbia.
(22) Indeed, they were due to play in the city of Medillin. The mayor of Medellin is thinking of suing the Argentineans for disrupting the tournament.
(23) People hold candles at La Escombrera, a dumping ground for construction materials, in Comuna 13 neighborhood, Medellin, Colombia, during All Souls Day.
(24) According to the CRI Online of October 14, many containers were converted into small shops with unique style in Medellin, Colombia. And they form a special container shop street. Sentencedict.com
(25) Venezuelan dancer Clarissa Sanchez waits to perform during the International Meeting of Tango in Medellin, Antioquia Department, Colombia on September 17, 2009.
(26) Somelive in the Caribbean lowlands in cities like Barranquilla andCartagena; some live in isolated mountain valleys in cities like Caliand Medellin.
(27) On Bush's watch the country was flooded with cocaine form the Medellin cartel.
(28) Colombian Juan Manuel Santos has urged people to evacuate a hillside neighbourhood near Medellin, after a landslide buried around 50 houses.
(29) One of the silicone-enhanced actresses who played a supporting role in both soaps said that since her TV appearances she has received offers from real-life drug dealers, both in Medellin and Cali.
More similar words: modelling, well-informed, time delivery, bdellium, immediate delivery, ill-informed, juvenile delinquent, yelling, gelling, quelling, fellini, shelling, jelling, belling, selling, telling, juvenile delinquency, fuelling, dwelling, spelling, smelling, swelling, impelling, labelling, panelling, towelling, Hotelling, expelling, cancelling, tellingly.