Random good picture Not show
1. So when martensite volume fraction was 20%, forming property of DP steel was better than the DP steel whose martensite volume fraction was 30%.
2. As for small diameter workpiece, martensite distribution can be obtained by immediately quenching.
3. Overheating can result in over tempered martensite (OTM) or untempered martensite (UTM) formations in the base metal.
4. The impact abrasion performance of martensite steel was studied.
5. The difference of elastic-plastic behaviors between ferrite and martensite in dual phase steel is the main reason to induce two stage hardening characteristics.
6. Unlike that of tempered martensite structure, there is little effect of oxygen content on the fatigue properties of ferrite-pearlite steel.
7. It holds that main causes promoting crack on martensite stainless steel are gross martensite and crystal boundary carburet and secondary phase distributed along crystal boundary.
8. Furthermore, both the effect of martensite lath boundaries on the nucleation of dynamic recrystallization, and the mechanism of nucleation and growth of equiaxial nanometer grains were revealed.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. The reason of deduces deformation martensite in the drawing process is analysed also.
10. Comparing with tempered martensite, the life of hammering to destory was increased above 10 times.
11. The change of martensite content of AISI304 stainless steels in corrosion solution was also studied by means of immersion test and metalloscope.
12. Some martensite like bainites such as crossed type and midrib type in the alloy were investigated.
13. Therefore, the content of low carbon martensite and volume fraction of undissolved carbide in the structure hardened files can he increased and their toughness and working life have bee...
14. One martensite wear - resistant alloys of rare earth - chromium is the national patent applications for the project.
15. Low-alloy ultrahigh strength steel 300M in tempered martensite condition is a main structural material of aircraft landing gear.
16. Model 410 - martensite (high-strength chromium steel), good wear resistance, corrosion resistance is poor.
17. The microstructure of the weld zone is tempered martensite zone.
18. The relationship between deformation - induced martensite transformation and pitting susceptibility of 304 stainless steel in 3.
19. The decomposition and transformation of the retained austenite in bainite differ from that in martensite.
20. By electronic microscope analysis, it is found that there is a certain amount of second dispersed phase in the martensite matrix which is the metallurgical factor of forming built-up edge.
21. The results show that the microstructure of the alloys system is the compound of the acicular martensite and partial residual austenite. From the matrix, the composite carbides were precipitated.
22. The result indicates that there was a great deal of lath martensite in the quenched structure.
23. There occours needle - type or M - type martensite precipitation within retained austenite.
24. The carbonide in the recarburized layer is mainly M23C6. The martensitic zone is composed of dislocation martensite, twinning martensite, residual austenite and a little carbonide.
25. It is one of the most important matters of the collapse of the stent that martensite transition caused by stress in the process of the compression resistance property and flexibility.
26. It can be considered that the main reason for this occurrence is the carbide precipitation at boundaries of recrystallized martensite and ferrite grains.
27. By increasing the weld heat input, the distribution of martensite becomes more dispersive and glomerate due to the molten pool stiring, the welding stress and the burning loss of alloy elements.
28. As a result of the coaction of abovementioned factors, the bainite has superior secondary hardening effect, thermal strength and structural stability to martensite formed by straight tempering.
29. The final structure obtained from tempering a fully hardened steel is called tempered martensite.
30. Nitrogen alloyed austenitic steels showed excellent ballistic property, higher than that of martensite steel.
More similar words: tensity, marten, extensity, intensity, smarten, hypertension, hypertensive, smarten up, field intensity, light intensity, sound intensity, intensity level, antihypertensive, portal hypertension, credit extension, luminous intensity, essential hypertension, malignant hypertension, university extension, marginal propensity to consume, on-site, density, immensity, sensitize, sensitive, sensitise, low-density, low density, sensitized, propensity.